Impaired Driving Alcohol & Drugs Defence Lawyer
Secure Your Future: Fight Your Impaired Driving Charge
Even though impaired driving by alcohol or drugs may be the most common offence tried in our criminal courts, it is in many ways the most complex. As criminal defence specialists, we are able to provide a level of professional services to clients that paralegals simply cannot.
Experienced Defence In Drunk Driving And Driving Under The Influence
With more than 30 years of combined legal experience, we can:
- Represent you at trial and, if necessary, on appeal
- Defend you against civil lawsuits that may be filed if someone suffered bodily harm in an accident associated with the criminal charge
- Represent you in licensing and professional disciplinary matters associated with the charge
- Ably manage cases involving complex evidentiary issues
- Elicit important evidence from expert witnesses on technical, scientific and medical data
- Determine if your case involved a violation of the Charter of Rights, such as an arbitrary detention or a failure to be provided with an interpreter
- Custom-tailor our approach to meet the specific facts of the case, so you will not get an off-the-shelf approach to legal representation
How Important Is Your Future?
An impaired driving conviction can have serious, lasting consequences, including fines, incarceration, a minimum one-year loss of your licence, a permanent mark on your criminal record, substantial insurance premium increases and the potential loss of your professional licence.
We Believe Your Future Is Worth Fighting For
The professional you choose to represent you can make all the difference in the outcome of your case. You do not have to settle for a legal professional who considers a plea bargain a win. We encourage you to evaluate your goals and priorities, consider the risks you are facing and choose wisely.
To learn more about the services we provide to clients charged with impaired driving, please contact us or call us at 416-361-9609.